Bix'n Andy TacSport Pro - Two Stage
Developed to meet the growing needs of their customers that wanted a trigger that was great in rugged condition like the TacSport and also has an even lower pull weight. This is achieved by a bottom sear that is machined slower, with a final hand polish and inspection. The ball system allows for the lowest reset force of any trigger, thereby improving accuracy and allowing for a very crisp let-off. The TacSport is machined from stainless steel with a housing designed to further protect the mechanism from the elements and will come standard with a safety lever and a removable bolt stop.
- Can be customized to work in just about any action!
- Pull force: 3.5 ounces to 35 ounces
- Uses the hanger that comes with your action
- The bolt stop release is removable
- Available in single & Two-Stage configurations as well as left or right top safeties in each configuration.
- Remington 700 replacement trigger
- Removable safety